1. The articles will be stored in a data base of articles. Ones read, the one to read for this meeting, and future articles to be read later will be stored together but may be found by dates and by article names.
2. The article will also be posted on the auditorium screen so people will not have to have a hard copy at hand when in the group.
3. The group will be limited to 12 people. So attendence is expected and indeed required.
4. You are also required to have a working mic on the computer you are using while at this meeting. Again that is a requirement.
5. This is not an observation class - but rather a participation class. So again, participation is required.